Small-Group Tour: Portland Highlights and Wine-Tasting Combo
On the morning portion of this tour, learn about many
On the morning portion of this tour, learn about many prominent and notable citizens of Oregon. Learn about Portland Food Carts. Next, tour through the Pittock Mansion, a meticulously preserved architectural landmark that symbolizes Portland’s transformation from a small lumber town into a bustling city. As you travel, let the fragrance of the International Rose Gardens embrace you with over 550 different varieties of Roses, and delight your senses with the lush and beautiful Washington Park, featuring some of the most amazing cascade mountain views.
Your last stop of the morning is the Lan Su Chinese Garden- one of Portland's greatest treasures and most interesting sites to see while visiting Portland. A result of a collaboration between the cities of Portland and Suzhou, a sister city in China's Jiangsu province that's famous for its beautiful Ming Dynasty gardens, Lan Su was built by Chinese artisans from Suzhou and is the most authentic Chinese garden outside of China.
After your morning City Tour, you will be dropped off at the biggest food cart pod in town for lunch (at own expense). Following lunch, you will visit 3 Willamette Valley Wineries!
A hub of Oregon wine country, the Willamette Valley is home to more than 700 wineries. Whether you are in the mood for Pinot Noir or other varieties, looking to experience the ambiance of a hip, metropolitan winery or admire the legacy of a small town vineyard, you can find it in the Willamette Valley. Enjoy three wine tastings at three select local vineyards. Not only are the wines spectacular, so are the views, so don't forget to bring your camera!
Rewards Points Earn 405
Most Popular in Portland, ORSee All
Portland Sightseeing Tour Including Columbia Gorge…
On this full-day tour, you'll see the best of the Portland area including downtown's Pioneer Square, the famous food carts, eclectic neighborhoods and the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge. Along the way, learn about Portland's interesting history and modern-day culture from your guide.
Rewards Points Earn 315
Bike and Hike: Columbia River Gorge Adventure from…
Travel from Portland to the Columbia River Gorge for a fun biking and hiking adventure! Soak in this beautiful Pacific Northwest landscape as you follow your guide on an easy bike ride and stop at several gorgeous waterfalls for nature hikes.
Rewards Points Earn 297
Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock
Spend a day along Oregon's gorgeous coastline, filled with dramatic headlands, beaches and historical lighthouses, on this tour from Portland. Visit the quaint town of Astoria, the site of one of the first American settlements west of the Rockies, and explore Cannon Beach, where you'll explore tide pools at Haystack Rock and enjoy free time to peruse shops and art galleries. You'll also learn about Oregon's maritime history and logging industry at two interesting museums with your guide.
Rewards Points Earn 300
Portland Brewery Bike Tour
Experience Portland’s world-famous beer culture on this fun bike tour – the perfect way to explore this gorgeous city. Following your local guide on easy bike ride, visit several top-notch microbreweries such as Bridgeport and Deschutes to sample several beers, with all tastings included.
Rewards Points Earn 207
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/Meeting Point pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Sprinter van
- Gratuities (recommended)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please call the tour operator 3 days in advance of your tour date to confirm your pickup location and to receive a pickup time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
My GF and I had a wonderful time on this tour! Gunner (tour guide) knew so many cool facts and showed us all the trendy areas of Portland in the morning. Pittock Mansion and the Chinese garden were must sees, as well as the Rose Garden. The wineries in the afternoon were incredible. Highly recommend
You can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the start of your experience. If you do not show up for the experience or fail to cancel at least 72 hours in advance, you will not receive a refund.