Chicago by Night Helicopter Tour
Marvel at wonderful views of Lake Michigan, with Navy Pier stretching across the water and picturesque Lincoln Park lining the shores. Spot iconic skyscrapers dazzling in the night like Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Trump Tower
Marvel at wonderful views of Lake Michigan, with Navy Pier stretching across the water and picturesque Lincoln Park lining the shores. Spot iconic skyscrapers dazzling in the night like Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Trump Tower and the John Hancock Building, and fly past main Chicago sites like Soldier's Field, United Center, Grant Park, the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum.
Appreciate the masterful beauty and architecture of Millennium Park, designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry. This landmark can only be truly appreciated by air, and at night, it’s as majestic as ever.
Your pilot will provide expert commentary about all the sights you see via your two-way audio headset, and will be available to answer questions you have throughout your flight.
Plus, your helicopter is heated, making this tour great for any time of year!
Tour route is subject to change.
Rewards Points Earn 447
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- 15-minute helicopter tour
- Radio headset
- Free parking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes; sunglasses and/or hat recommended
- All passengers must weigh less than 300 lbs (136kg); this is a limitation from the aircraft manufacturer
- All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
- Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum of 4 passengers
- Minimum of 2 passengers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Night flight times are approximate for the seasons. Choose an earlier departure time for sunsets and later departure time for darker nights.
- All passengers including children must have ID/passport or you may be denied your flight
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The helicopter night tour was absolutely amazing! Beautiful views of the city!
Wonderful experience across the board, Absolutely would recommend.
WOW! Andrew, our pilot, provided us with an amazing experience. We were able to see the vibrant lights of this dynamic city from a vantage point many do not get to see. The ride was very smooth, the headsets and microphones allowed us to talk to each other and Andrew as he pointed out highlights below. Do not miss this adventure.
Ride of a lifetime! Surreal tour of Chicago at sunset!
An amazing way to see Chicago as you've never seen it before.
You can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the start of your experience. If you do not show up for the experience or fail to cancel at least 72 hours in advance, you will not receive a refund.
Guests Also Viewed Similar Activities
Chicago Architecture River Cruise
Rewards Points Earn 102
Chicago City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Rewards Points Earn 57
Skydeck Chicago Admission
Rewards Points Earn 69
Chicago Crime and Mob Tour
Rewards Points Earn 114