Chicago City Sights Helicopter Tour
Admire wonderful views of Lake Michigan, with Navy Pier stretching across the water and picturesque Lincoln Park lining the shores. See iconic skyscrapers like Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Trump Tower and the John Hancock Building, and soar past main Chicago sites like Soldier's Field, United Center, Grant Park, the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum
Admire wonderful views of Lake Michigan, with Navy Pier stretching across the water and picturesque Lincoln Park lining the shores. See iconic skyscrapers like Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Trump Tower and the John Hancock Building, and soar past main Chicago sites like Soldier's Field, United Center, Grant Park, the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum.
Marvel at the masterful beauty and architecture of Millennium Park, designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry -- a landmark that can only be truly appreciated by air.
With your two-way audio headset, your pilot will provide expert commentary about all the sights you see, and will be available to answer questions you have throughout your helicopter flight.
Plus, your helicopter is heated, making this tour great for any time of year!
Tour route is subject to change.
Rewards Points Earn 447
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Helicopter tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Free parking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes; sunglasses and/or hat recommended
- All passengers must weigh less than 300 lbs (136kg); this is a limitation from the aircraft manufacturer
- All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
- Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Maximum of 4 passengers
- Minimum of 2 passengers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passengers including children must have ID/passport or you may be denied your flight
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Great tour. Pilot was fantastic and the views were amazing. Kids loved it - especially some of the tight turns !!
got great pics on a beautiful day
We only had a couple of days in Chicago and the helicopter flight was a gift from our children for their father's 70th birthday. The helipad is fairly new, located downtown in the medical area, but our cab driver found it OK. Lovely reception area. Ryan our pilot was a lovely, friendly man and put us at our ease despite the helicopter being the smallest we'd ever seen!. It was an amazing experience flying around all the main areas of the city with Ryan pointing out places of interest and giving some background to many of them. Even though the day was overcast it didn't spoil the trip. The view from on high complemented the view from the lower level via a hop-on-hop-off bus trip. Would highly recommend the experience.
The tour was absolutely incredible. Fernanda was insightful and kept us at ease during our flight. Something I will never forget!
Fantastic female pilot amazing would highly recommend
You can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the start of your experience. If you do not show up for the experience or fail to cancel at least 72 hours in advance, you will not receive a refund.
Guests Also Viewed Similar Activities
Chicago Architecture River Cruise
Rewards Points Earn 102
Chicago City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Rewards Points Earn 57
Skydeck Chicago Admission
Rewards Points Earn 69
Chicago Crime and Mob Tour
Rewards Points Earn 114