San Diego Half-Day Marine Wildlife Tour with Lunch
Search for the blow-spouts of...
Search for the blow-spouts of passing whales and use provided binoculars for better sighting. The San Diego waterfront is home to harbor seals, sea lions, pelicans, cormorants, seagulls, and much more marine wildlife. Enjoy a Mediterranean-style climate nearly year-round while you relax. Our captains offer first class service by providing refreshing beverages and snacks, with your first glass of wine or beer as complimentary. This tour also includes a custom-made lunch with fresh ingredients. Don’t forget to order your custom lunch when completing your booking. While on your journey, be sure to ask your Captain about the local history and their expansive sailing knowledge. So sit back and relax with the wind gliding you across the sea.
Sail abroad one of five gorgeously restored luxury sailing vessels. As you cruise the harbor, admire the vessel’s characteristic mahogany and teak woodwork, classic lines, and distinctive interior design that is no longer seen in today’s production. Our yachts are restored by our own crew, most of them built right here in California. Stretching 36 ft. length, you have room to relax, walk around, and find the perfect spot to enjoy your cruise.
Rewards Points Earn 519
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Group tour with up to 6 passengers.
- Venture out into the Pacific Ocean aboard a classically restored yacht.
- A chance to see marine wildlife and whales during the Whale Migration Season.
- Spacious outdoor deck for sightseeing.
- Spectacular views of San Diego’s coastline.
- Views of Downtown, Point Loma, Harbor Island, Shelter Island, and Coronado Island.
- Experienced skipper for a safe and smooth sailing experience.
- Tasty selection of cheese, salami, and crackers served onboard.
- Custom crafted lunch.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Parking Fees
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- No high-heeled shoes, black-soled shoes or boots are allowed to be worn on board the yacht, please wear soft-soled shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All travelers will need to present a photo ID
- For the private sail, there is a maximum of 6 passengers allowed per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Legal Drinking Age is persons 21 and up
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
We met Capt Alan at the seal fountain and found out we were the only ones signed up that day. So we had the sailboat all to ourselves! Capt Alan was excellent, he pointed out a great deal of the harbor and city sites on the way out and back. Gave us history as well. Loved the trip!
You can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the start of your experience. If you do not show up for the experience or fail to cancel at least 72 hours in advance, you will not receive a refund.