San Diego Surf Lessons
1 hr, 30 min
If you have never surfed before or want to refresh... Read More
If you have never surfed before or want to refresh your skills, this is the perfect course to get your feet wet! Expert instructors will cover basic aspects of surfing, from ocean safety and surf etiquette to paddling, pop-ups and wave-riding techniques. Surf instructors are certified in CPR, first aid and lifesaving and the surf school is permitted by the City of San Diego. Read Less
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
* Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be able to swim one lap unassisted across a 25-yard pool to partake in the surf lessons
- All students under 18 must have parent sign Parental Consent Form
- Surfing while pregnant is highly discouraged
- Bring sunscreen, sweatshirt, swimsuit, towel, water, a light snack, hair ties and any other items you might need while at the beach
- Minimum age is 12 years old
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Excellent staff. The instructor was excellent and very helpful in helping us correct technique on the board. I am a complete novice but it was a lot of fun and I will definitely be doing more surfing. Recommended.
The surf instructors were great. They had lots of patience and enthusiasm. We could tell they loved surfing and sharing it with us.
The Surf Diva crew was awesome! You can tell they love what they do! Highly recommended!!!!
Awesome. The guys were very friendly and encouraging. Totally worth it!
Could be better organised, no record of booking, had to call store twice then
had to upgrade to private lesson as no other bookings had been made as part of group booking.