New York Christmas Holiday Tour
As we make out way downtown, we visit the Bryant Park Holiday Market and walk past famous 5th Avenue shops with magnificent window displays. Our tour ends in front of Macy's where we will discuss the history of the world's largest department store and look at its infamous window displays.
Rewards Points Earn 75
- Seasonal Offer
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Tickets to Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Entrance to Rocekfeller Center skating rink
Return DetailsMacy's Herald Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Admission to St. Patrick's not available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Rockefeller Center Tree is not lit and decorated until December 1
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Company reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Our tour guide was Nicole, she was awesome. She was very knowledgeable about where we were going and little things you wouldn't even think to ask. she was very nice and helped me and my mother he was in a motorized scooter navigate the tour by always finding a ramp or handicapped entrance for her to follow so we never missed a beat. I would recommend this tour to any of my friends who come to New York and tell them to ask for Nicole.
Our tour guide Sean was phenomenal. He had an expert knowledge of each and every stop and then some!. The tour was extensive and very thorough, really giving you the context of the historical sites. We departed the tour feeling very satisfied and that much more in tune with such an iconic city. Well worth the time, money and potentially chilly conditions!
You can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the start of your experience. If you do not show up for the experience or fail to cancel at least 72 hours in advance, you will not receive a refund.
Guests Also Viewed Similar Activities
Empire State Building Tickets - Observatory and...
Rewards Points Earn 102
Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York
Rewards Points Earn 102
New York City All Around Town Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Rewards Points Earn 87
Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to New York City...
Rewards Points Earn 57