Chicago Helicopter Tour Nighttime Experience
There will be a video briefing on safety and security procedures before loading into the cutting-edge aircraft. Soar over the city, passing landmark locations like
There will be a video briefing on safety and security procedures before loading into the cutting-edge aircraft. Soar over the city, passing landmark locations like Guaranteed Rate Field, McCormick Place, and the Museum Campus before being wowed by the cityscape aglow. The city lights tour is narrated by expert pilots, chronicling the history from the times of Fort Dearborn to today.
Next, see Navy Pier, repurposed as a destination for visitors and locals alike, jutting into Lake Michigan. Navy Pier features summertime fireworks twice weekly. The tour extends up the coastline to view Chicago's famous Lincoln Park, Lakeview, and Uptown neighborhoods.
After the turn, behold a sky-high view of the Magnificent Mile under the lights. Before heading back to the heliport, get one last view of Millennium Park, Willis Tower, Cloud Gate (AKA the Bean), and Soldier Field.
Rewards Points Earn 456
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Nighttime helicopter tour
- All taxes and fees
- Digital photograph
- Framed photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for fee)
- Go-Pro video (available for purchase)
- Snacks (available for purchase)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions; If canceled due to weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- All passengers 16 years and older must have a photo ID
- Weight limit of 250 pounds per passenger, per seat
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Recommended five years old and above
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please dress appropriately. All helicopters are climate controlled for comfort
- Large bags, scarves, hats, and selfie sticks are not allowed in the helicopters
- Free lockers are available at the heliport
- Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
I would highly recommend this tour!!!! It was amazing!!!! Especially as we had the 10:14 pm tour time and we got to see the navy pier fireworks!!!! Definitely something I will always remember!!!!
Tour was great but the duration listed as well as the highlighted time said it was an hour tour. I paid more for the longer time but our trip was only around 20 minutes.
It's an amazing experience, I and my fiancee enjoyed it to the most. Birdseye view of beautiful Chicago city in the sunset timing is worth watching. It will become a memorable experience. Staff and all are very nice. Parking is available for free, for couples this is highly recommended. Thanks Chetours and Viator.
You can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the start of your experience. If you do not show up for the experience or fail to cancel at least 72 hours in advance, you will not receive a refund.
Guests Also Viewed Similar Activities
Chicago Architecture River Cruise
Rewards Points Earn 102
Chicago City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Rewards Points Earn 57
Skydeck Chicago Admission
Rewards Points Earn 69
Chicago Crime and Mob Tour
Rewards Points Earn 114