Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Other highlights on the Niagara Falls tour include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Gardens, Upper Canadian Rapids, Lower Niagara River and Gorge, and the
Other highlights on the Niagara Falls tour include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Gardens, Upper Canadian Rapids, Lower Niagara River and Gorge, and the Mighty Whirlpool.
This tour departs from Niagara Falls only, and is not available from Toronto.Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the US side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States and Canada.
*Operating dates of the Maid of the Mist are approximate and dependent on winter/ice conditions
Rewards Points Earn 285
Most Popular in Niagara Falls, ONSee All
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of…
Don't let the border stop you from experiencing all of Niagara Falls' glory! On this deluxe 6-hour tour, visit top Niagara Falls attractions on both the Ontario side and the New York side. Take a ride on the famous 'Maid of the Mist' boat, view the falls from atop Skylon Tower, feel the falls' thunder at the Cave of the Winds and much more. All attraction fees, admission fees, hotel transfers and road tolls are included!
Rewards Points Earn 420
Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine-Tasting Tour with Gourmet…
Taste the best of the Niagara-on-the-Lake wine region, part of the larger Wine Country Ontario region, on this small-group tour. Niagara-on-the-Lake is not only known for being a picturesque, quaint town on the shores of Lake Ontario, but is also famous for its amazing wine and delicious dining options. On this 5.5-hour tour, you will visit with a professional guide some of the wonderful wineries in the area, tasting different varietals, including Ontario's famous ice wine. Then enjoy a 3-course lunch or dinner at one of Niagara-on-the-Lake's finest restaurants.
Rewards Points Earn 369
Greg Frewin Wild Magic Show
Experience the mystery and art of illusion with Greg Frewin, one of the most decorated magicians in the world. Greg presents his award winning Las Vegas magic revue show, live in Niagara Falls! A family friendly show featuring large cats, showgirls and illusions!
Rewards Points Earn 81
Niagara Falls IMAX Movie
Discover the thundering falls from a totally new and awesome perspective, and plunge over them along with history's daredevils with the Niagara Falls IMAX Movie. See it on a 60ft (18 m) screen with 12,000 watts of digital surround sound.
Rewards Points Earn 45
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride* (early May- late October)
- Journey Behind The Falls* (replaces Maid of the Mist during the off-season)
- Return trip up Skylon Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- *Dates are approximate
- Transportation to/from Toronto and Buffalo hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT available from Toronto hotels
- Please note the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride is approx. 20 minutes in duration
- Passengers entering Canada:
- Native born U.S. Citizens must present one of the following travel documents: U.S. Passport; Enhanced Driver’s License; Trusted Traveler Program cards – Nexus, Fast/Express or Sentri.
- Persons under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian should bring a notarized letter from parents or legal guardian giving permission to travel to Canada, or if only one parent is traveling with the child, they must possess a notarized letter from the other parent giving permission.
- All persons other than U.S. Citizens or Legal, Permanent residents of the United States require valid passport or an acceptable travel document.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Had an awesome time. Definitely recommend.
Our 1st time at Niagara Falls and this tour is highly recommended to see all popular attractions. Very satisfied with booking, price, and Caleb our tour guide!!!
Great tour with a knowledgeable staff. The tour ran long and the tour guide said that it almost always run long. The length of the tour should be updated so that we can plan accordingly.
The tour was awesome. Our tour guide Bob was absolutely the best ever. He was so nice and knowledgeable. Our group of 5 really bonded and it felt like a family tour. I'd highly recommend this tour. best way to see the falls on the US and Canadian sides.
Je ne peux qualifier ce tour pour le Niagara que par pure arnaque, j'ai acheté un billet de tour pour plus de 100 pour un tour qui est sensé nous faire visiter plusieurs paysages et endroits, mais je me retrouve à la fin avec un tour qui a duré pas plus que 2h et que j'aurai pu faire toute seule gratuitement. cétait une grande déception.
You can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the start of your experience. If you do not show up for the experience or fail to cancel at least 72 hours in advance, you will not receive a refund.