Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Other highlights on the Niagara Falls tour include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Gardens, Upper Canadian Rapids, Lower Niagara River and Gorge, and the...Read More
Other highlights on the Niagara Falls tour include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Gardens, Upper Canadian Rapids, Lower Niagara River and Gorge, and the Mighty Whirlpool.
This tour departs from Niagara Falls only, and is not available from Toronto.Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the US side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States and Canada.
*Operating dates of the Maid of the Mist are approximate and dependent on winter/ice conditions Read Less
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT available from Toronto hotels
- Please note the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride is approx. 20 minutes in duration
- Passengers entering Canada:
- Native born U.S. Citizens must present one of the following travel documents: U.S. Passport; Enhanced Driver’s License; Trusted Traveler Program cards – Nexus, Fast/Express or Sentri.
- Persons under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian should bring a notarized letter from parents or legal guardian giving permission to travel to Canada, or if only one parent is traveling with the child, they must possess a notarized letter from the other parent giving permission.
- All persons other than U.S. Citizens or Legal, Permanent residents of the United States require valid passport or an acceptable travel document.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Our driver Josh was friendly and knowledgeable about the tour. We enjoyed our day and would go again
The tour was wonderful except for the hour long wait at the border coming and going. It was not viator's fault! The voice made sure to complete the entire tour. Tom was an excellent guide.
Great tour; guide, Dayna, was delightful.
The boat left on schedule. Got us real close to the Falls and a great view. The ponchos provided keep out the worst of the water, but you're going to get wet. Plan on it. Still, it's a great way to experience the Falls.
We enjoyed this tour our guide was great very helpful and well organised. Only complaint was the wait on the bus returning to the Canadian side from the USA side very slow sat on the bus for at least 40 minutes waiting to pass through immigration. Because of this wasted time we unfortunately were not able to complete the tour not the fault of the tour guide. If staying on the Canadian side would have been better to do the Hornblower boat no need then to go Through immigration into the USA.